Override Form

For Overrides into Mechanical Engineering courses (CNET, ENGR, MEEN, MEET, MSEM, MSET) you will need to fill out and return an override form either in person or via email.

Download .PDF form: 
Override Form

Via email:
EMAIL COMPLETED FORM TO: MechanicalUndergraduate@unt.edu or MechanicalGraduate@unt.edu

UNT Discovery Park
Mechanical Engineering 
3940 N Elm St, Suite F115 or F101
Denton, TX 76207